Friday 24 May 2019

The Wanderer King - finished conversion

Very quick post just to show you guys the final result on the Wanderer King.





As you can see all I did was changing the shoulder pad to the one with the snarling lion. I was undecided until the last minute as some people raised a very good point about the eagle being an appropriate choice for a native american themed warrior, but in the end I simply prefer the silhouette of the model this way and I think it does not detract from the overall atmosphere of the model.
I also added some trophies to the spear shaft to reinforce the shamanic aura and finally tidied up the last few areas I was not too happy about.
I can say that I am very close to be 100% happy with how this turned up, which I can almost never say about any of my conversions!
I am truly excited to start painting this guy, hopefully in the next few weeks.


3 comments:

  1. Really love your work man, but is the any chance we can see some of your process when doing these awesome conversions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I do not normally take a lot of WIP pictures while I am sculpting but I am sure I can cobble something together next time I start a new conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, what material did you use to sculpt the cape?

    ReplyDelete