Monday 20 April 2020

Hobby from confinement

Hi everybody!

It has been a few months since my last update and of course the world has become a different place since then. I sincerely hope that everyone reading is doing well and safe.
In these weird times I am particularly happy to have an indoor hobby to keep me busy and allow me to pour some creativity into something.
I know I have been silent for some time but I did take advantage of the confinement to progress with my projects, in particular Mordheim and can now post some of the results:

First, my Sigmarite Sisters warbadn is close to the finish line, only a couple of models left to convert and paint to be able to field them. Here is a group shot of where I am with them at the moment:


Bad picture but it's the best I can do in the current situation. You will notice some additions to the warband, in particular the leader, Mother Romhilda Von Steinhardt.






Converted starting from the Sister Dialogus and the special edition Canoness and a number of other kits for small bits like the hammers (Stormcast Vanguard) and the right leg and feet from th Cypher Lords.

Then we have the Augur, Sister Adelheide Von Sehlig.




Converted from a number of kits, Sister Repentia, Warcry Cypher Lords and the dove from the battle sisters squad.

The second Sister Superior, Sister Algrund






Converted from the female Kairic Acolyte from Wh Underworld with the head form a Stormcast hero white name I cannot remember.

After working exclusively on my Sisters for a few months I felt the need to change slightly and I decided to convert a heretical adversary for my warband: a chaos cultist for my next warband project.





Converted from Blackstone Fortress Pious Vorne, sculpted hood and a arms from the 40k battle sisters. The sword is from the war cry Splintered Fangs.



That's it for now. I am planning to join Instagram one of these days to share my work in a quicker way and possibly reach a wider audience. We'll see.

Stay safe and keep lobbying!






14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work, super inspiring. I imagine this is the sort of stuff we would be seeing from GW had they not destroyed the Old World.
    Have you seen the stuff by Bitzboxer on ig?
    https://www.instagram.com/bitzboxer/
    Anyway, looking forward to seeing you on instagram, it's definitely the place to be nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing warband, and it looks like the cult is going to be a wonderful counterpoint to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is the most impressive, your high skilled conversions or the exquisite paintjob on these models. Lovely palette with this choice of neutral and realistic tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, just about the best warband I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sculpting and converting seems so easy when I see your pictures... then I remember my multiple failures :p Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work as usual! I would love to see the unpainted WIPs for the Sisters if ou have them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding work! Your conversions are seamless. Faithful to the style of the original Mordheim artwork while feeling totally fresh and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stonking conversions, really really great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future. SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can write an article very much. Thank you for making a great article to read.
    ស្លត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog, keep it up for more updates. For the best Website designing company and digital marketing company in delhi visit OGEN Infosystem Pvt Ltd. Here you will get well-experienced website designers and digital marketing experts and they help you to grow your business online.
    Best Website Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete