The horn blower is finished. It was a fun ride but it revealed tougher than I thought due to a problem I'm developing with greenstuff which is really starting to worry me a bit... Apparently every time I use it my throat swells as if I had an allergy to it and since I normally do it in the evening after work it disturbs my sleep quite a lot.
I am concerned because, as you will probably imagine, sculpting with GS is such an important part of the hobby for me!
If any of you ever experienced something like that could you please step forward and give me some advice? Is GS as toxic as somebody says (though others strongly deny it) or am I really developing an allergy to it?